Electronic Security and Safety Systems
- CCTV System
- Intruder Alarm System
- Access Control System
- Barrier, Road Blocker, Turnstiles
- Conventional & Addressable Fire Detection Systems
- Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguisher Systems (Fire Pro Aerosol Systems)
- Electronic Article Surveillance
- Audio/Video Door Phones
- Metal Detectors, X-Ray Scanners / Detection Solutions
- UVIS, ANPR, Mail Bomb Detectors
- Perimeter Protection Systems, Perimeter Security Solutions
- Guard Tour System
- Time & Attendance System
- Road Security
- Blast Mitigation Solutions
- Crisis Management Systems
- Standalone Detection Solutions
- Security Control Room Systems
- PSIM Integration Solutions
- Integrated CMS Solutions
- Retail Solutions and Lighting Solutions for Commercial and Industrial Sector
- Various Customised Security Systems
Taking into account each customer’s requirements, environment and location, G4S engineers design, supply and install systems ranging from simple to the most sophisticated. G4S - ESS team is fully trained and equipped in providing after sales services for all its installations by monitoring them on a regular basis, ensuring customer satisfaction and optimal equipment efficiency.
G4S security consultants provide expert advice in reducing risk and maximising response. Individual consultants have a wide range of experience in industries and security applications. G4S security engineers complement the activities of the consultants by working closely with the client to determine performance requirements, detailing systems design, cable routes, selection of equipment, positioning and connecting of equipment’s including environmental and aesthetic conditions.
We carefully analyse the service needs both of our equipment and our customers. As a result, we have assembled the necessary materials, maintenance and after sales services in the business.
G4S Bahrain security systems designs proceed from an understanding that it is first necessary to know what is to be protected and why, before a valid security system design is recommended. It is our policy to involve the client in every phase of system design, so ensuring that they are familiar with the rationale behind equipment selection.
G4S – ESS is a leading supplier of state of the art electronic access control systems and is proud to have been awarded the contract to supply the Pentagon with its Electronic access control system requirements.
Once installed our services continue with the option for maintenance contracts on all our systems. We do not anticipate problems, but it is reassuring to know G4S are there 24/7 to provide extra service.
G4S provides Fever Thermal Screening Solutions to assist in CoViD-19 control
- The advantages of thermal screening: Thermal imaging measures skin temperature by using cameras that detect the infrared energy emitted by people and objects.
- Cost-effective: cameras can measure the temperature of multiple people at once, especially beneficial in busy public areas
- Contactless measurement: effectively avoids cross-contamination
- Reduced psychological impact: the non-interfering process provokes less fear and negative emotions
- Data collection and integration capabilities: centralized data collection enables data analysis and thermal imaging technology can be integrated with other solutions, such as facial recognition, alarm systems and more, for effective response and tracking
For inquiries, call 17714409 or email email@example.com.